In this article, we’ll explore 15 interesting things about Broly – one of the coolest characters coming out of the Dragon Ball Z franchise has become even more compelling with a comeback in Dragon Ball Super: Broly. !
Broly is undoubtedly one of the greatest characters to come out of the Dragon Ball Z franchise. Especially after being “re-released” in the movie Dragon Ball Super: Broly released last December, character Broly has strengthened a lot. He has 5 status boosts, from basic black to the strongest Berserker Super Saiyan with green hair. It is known that Broly’s Berserker Super Saiyan power state can win against both Goku and Vegeta when in his Super Saiyan Blue form!
In this article, we will explore 15 interesting facts about Broly – the blue haired Super Saiyan in Dragon Ball Super: Broly!
- When transformed to increase strength, not only his face but also other parts of Broly’s body as well as ripped apart by pain to the bone marrow.
- A special feature of Broly’s personality is that he hates Goku, the beloved protagonist. The reason is that Broly heard Goku cry in the cocoon next to them when they were both children.
3. Although after his transformation, Broly’s body becomes a lot bigger and bulkier than usual, but he still retains incredible movement speed and reflexes.
- Nobody seems to know how strong Broly really is. On the fan side, each person has a very different opinion about the strength of this character.
- Everyone knows that most of the characters featured in the Dragon Ball Z movie are not considered canon (officially), not even Broly. Later, when the character Broly was returned in Dragon Ball Super: Broly, there were a lot of points about the character that had to be changed to fit the plot.
- Broly isn’t the only character we’ve seen that can transform into a Rage Super saiyan, but he’s different in that he stays awake and strategic even when he’s in a state of madness. chaotic.
- How did Goku beat Broly? Broly has an almost limitless power, so how much of Goku’s power has grown to defeat this opponent.
- Not Goku, a new comet is crucial to Broly’s defeat. If a comet never appeared, Broly might have been more successful in his quest to defeat the Z warriors.
- Many people have wondered why Broly is so famous? His reputation is not only within Japan, but also spread to Western countries and around the world. Broly is not the only villain, but he is very much loved.
10. Most of the villains have many similar fighting styles such as super strong, talkative, love monologue, like to play, mock and humiliate opponents, but Broly’s is completely different. with that crowd. Broly becomes extremely dangerous due to his ruthlessness and high destructive power.
11. Every moment, Vegeta is scared at the thought of merely fighting Broly, which is not the same as the proud, cruel prince Saiyan Vegeta and determined not to step back from any war. Come on.
12. When Broly appeared, it was confirmed that Goku was not the legendary Super Saiyan in legend
- We all think Broly’s power level is going up indefinitely, but is that really true? That same source of unending power is a threat to Broly. If he continuously increases Ki energy, allowing him to control his body and strength level then what will happen somehow. I think it’s like a balloon when it’s so inflated, it explodes.
- One of the most common questions fans have about Broly is regarding his hair color: Why is it green? Did you see this hair color that sets him apart from other Saiyans who have appeared before.
- Dragon Ball Super: Broly has been the most rumored topic in the Dragon Ball fan community since the film was released in December 2018. With the film’s success and character change Broly I think it is only a matter of time until he appears in another movie thanks to his incredible popularity.